Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dee's Outlet

After a long hiatus, I have come to the realization that I need to let some things go. My blogging mentor and real life potna said I needed to get back in the game, and truth be told, I had been thinking about it for a long time, but for some reason my fingers wouldn’t allow me to log on. I struggled with making my comeback for some time and I am at the point in my life where I am searching for my Outlet. A utopia to be me, to be free, away from the issues of everyday life and a chance to express myself to a whole bunch of people I barely know lol.

So with all of that being said, I have decided to change my blog from the “Mind of Darrius” to Dee’s Outlet, because ultimately that is what I am using blogger for. My source of outlet. Aint much changed about me, so you can expect the same type of content in my blog….just a little mo better lol.

My life update:
Well me and my girl are still cool and going strong. We still have our rocky moments, but that is expected in any long term relationship. Women drive us men to drink lol. My job is going great as well. I just recently had my 6 month performance review and it was excellent. As an auditor people are not the friendliest towards me but they damn sure respect me. I don’t take no bull from no one. No flaws in my game. The world is going to learn that I am to here to leave my mark. I still hate that bitch Hip-Hop and love her dumb ass at the same time, I one day she will make her way back to me.

My family is slowly getting back together. But it’s way too early to be optimistic….there are still some things that need to be said before everything is done. There has been so much that I have been wanting to tell you all, but I won't relive my past I have to find a way to continue to move forward. Other than not much else until I get on a blogging schedule. So please buckle up and enjoy the ride as I continue to on life’s journey.

I do apologize to my avid readers. I'm back...

12 comments:

Miss Mika said...

Oh my goodness... could it be...

no way!

But wait...

It is!!!!

Welcome back bruh. Glad to see that you've been doing well and that you life has been filled with blessings.

Rich Fitzgerald said...

I was just starting to read you when you decided to bounce. It's hard to walk away from this truly cathartic process. God knows I have tried.

dessex said...

@miss mika can a brotha get permission to yo blog? I'm just sayin lol

12kyle said...

whussssup fam? man...it's good to see you back, bruh. you know it's only a handful of us bruthaz in this game. anytime we lose one it's tough. good to see you back in the mix.

funny...i did a post (can't remember how long ago) and it was about hip hop. and i was like "damn, i need dessex to chime in on this one." lol

welcome back

Robin Monique said...

Welcome back to the game homie. Loving this song (dude, you've created a monster. I am completely in LOVE with Wale now! haha)

1/3 said...

yay! welcome back!!!!!!!! I'm glad to see your doing well. Kinda knew u couldnt stay away for too long lol. I know I cant lol.

DetroitRockCity said...

so happy to see u man!!!!! i was shocked when i saw u had commented. the game hasnt been the same without u

Miss Mika said...

Of course, let me have your email addy so I can add you to the list :)

dessex said...

@miss mika. dje1020@msn.com

Jada said...

D!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're back dear!!! I'm all late...u see how often I update mine. I got to do better! Looking forward to knowing whats going on in your world! Welcome back Baby Boy! Mwahz!!!

Keith said...

Welcome Back man..You were greatly missed. I knew you'd return..Everybody returns eventually.lolololol.

Glo said...

Hey nowwwwwwwww

I'm VERY excited!