Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Random Thoughts From The Mind of Darrius

I still can’t get into Twitter…Even when I go onto peoples twitter accounts I struggle with trying to find out who is saying what!

I figure I will just tweet with my Facebook status lol

The alumni association for my school decided to lend a hand to some families in need for the city of Cincinnati. So we held a food drive from October to November in hopes of lighting the load for a few families. And of course I was the one who to deliver the food to these families…but when I dropped the food off, all of them acted like they were ashamed to accept the food. I can understand the feeling, but at the same time a smile and thank you would have been nice. People are so unappreciative!

And do you know I paid $30 bucks for a fu*king turkey. Who knew they were that expensive. I think the next I straight up buying Cornish Hens.

Are you waking up at 4 am to wait in line at Wal-Mart? Not me….I never have and probably never will.

Wait maybe I should go, so I can get some things for my new apartment.

It seems like forever since I spent the holidays with my mother and sister. I want to go back to California so bad.

Poll Question: What is better, Henny, Remy, or Crown?

Henny makes every girl in the club look like a dime, and that’s not a good thing.

Is it considered “gay” if a man goes out and gets a pedicure? I don’t think so because I got one for the first time and the shit felt great lol

For those of you that have been following me for a minute know that I am not a big Tyler Perry fan. In fact I don’t particularly care for his work. However, I found out that he making a squeal to “Why Did I Get Married?” Ironically, that is the one movie I did enjoy. But honestly how much more drama can those three couples go through?

How whack is BET now?

All the hype about that movie “Precious” and it turned out to be a complete let down.

I am happy that Rihanna is making a comeback and all, but I never really been a big fan of her music. She can’t even sing….I’m not hating I’m just being honest.

Speaking of Rihanna, it’s hard to look at Chris Brown the same anymore. I forgive him, but I can’t even listen to his music anymore. It’s just sad.

Okay…Knowing what you know now about Chris Brown….Would you let him date your daughter?

This is a public service announcement to Floyd Mayweather: FIGHT MANNY PACQUIAO! I think that Pac Man would win that fight hands downs!

Melanie Fiona is the truth…

Where is Jill Scott?

J. Cole is the next big thing in Hip-Hop

4 comments:

Robin Monique said...

Twitter is wonderful. After about a week, you'll be hooked. Especially if you're a hip hop head. Follow the right artists/bloggers and you have INSTANT access to all knew info and leaks. I barely have to surf the web for hip hop anymore. It can also be annoying when celeb gossip hits, because they'll go on and on and on about that shit all day. But on those days, I just log off.

Pedicures are not gay. I need more men to care about the general maintenance of their feet. They don't have to look glamorous but damn, can they not be gross??

Never been a Ri-Ri fan. Not anymore compelled to listen because she got her ass beat.

CB on the other hand, is a dope entertainer. Can't deny "Transform Ya." His life is his life and his music is his music. He could date my daughter...right after he saw my massive gun collection. Lol.

Melanie Fiona is awesomeness. And you already know J. Cole rocks my socks.

Miss Mika said...

Men who get pedis or manis I do not consider to be gay. He cares about the appearance of his hands and feet... wish more men did.

Thank goodness for TVOne because I can't recall the last time I even watched anything on BET. Its a shame really.

I feel the same way regarding Chris Brown... I can't look at him the same. I haven't bothered to listen to any of his new stuff and more than likely will not support it. And while I applaud her discussing what occurred between Chris Brown and herself, I am seeing Rhianna differently as well. For her to have her interview just weeks before her album's release... done in bad taste in my opinion.

I can't believe you didn't like "Precious"!! I thought it was a fantastic movie and luckily it was a lot less graphic than the book was.

Can't get down with Twitter or FB. I have been refusing both of them for a while now and I am sticking to it!

ShellyShell said...

I thought I was the only one who didn't love Twitter! It's ok but I don't have to be on it! Plus some people Tweet so dayum much you have to wonder if they have a life!

Damn where did you get your Turkey? I didn't even have turkey. This drunk chick threw the bird away! I had to go home and make my self a chicken!

I've never done the Black Friday thing! My personality doesn't allow for it! LOL!

I don't drink Henny, Remy or Crown! If I had to choose I'd drink Henny but it has to be that expensive one that's $25/shot. That's smooth.

Men should get pedicures! I hate looking at some broke ass feet!

I love "Why did I Get Married?"

BET is the WORST! I don't even know what channel it is!

I haven't seen "Precious" but I heard it was good! You're the first person I heard say it was a let down.

Rihanna is the worst! Her voice is so irritating! Beyonce sounds like Patti Labelle next to her!

I don't care for Rihanna or CBreezy that much! I think she's being grimy with her strategic interviews and he is just whateva...

I said the same thing about Floyd fighting Manny! I'd love to see it!

J Scott is busy taking care of her baby since her bf left her ass!

Melonie Fiona is nice...

The Jaded NYer said...

Yeah, Twitter is an acquired taste lol. I'm a definite addict. I suppose it feeds my ADHD.

I REBUKE all Tyler Perry Movies. ALL OF THEM!

Both Rihanna & CB can't sing worth a damn. They are too nasal in their delivery- BOOO!

Now Ms. Fiona, however, got some LUNGS on her. She can SANG.

Jill just had a baby; I think she's busy enjoying motherhood. Just hope we don't lose her like we lost Lauryn.

And YES, J.Cole got that ill flow... LOVE his mixtape!